Inovine Conferences is pleased to invite you to participate in the 3rd World Forum on Nursing Care Education & Healthcare during July 13-14, 2020 at Rome, Italy with a theme to " Exploring the latest advances in the field of nursing and healthcare ". Inovine Conferences Initiative is committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community.
Doctors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Midwives, Community Health Workers, Nursing Clinical Director, Midwife Nurse Educator, Nurse Researcher, Nurse Manager, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse (Child and Family Health), Registered Nurse (Community Health), Registered Nurse (Developmental Disability), Registered Nurse (Disability and Rehabilitation), Registered Nurse (Medical), Registered Nurse (Medical Practice), Doulas, Aspiring Midwives, Registered Nurse (Mental Health), Registered Nurse (Perioperative), Registered Nurse (Surgical), Mother craft Nurse.
Importance & Scope:
Nursing Conference aims to discover advances in health practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. The conference will facilitate a series of discussions about state-of-the-art processes, organizational transitions, analytics, and technology innovation within the health industry and academia.
Nursing Empowerment-2020 unique forum to bring to gather worldwide distinguished academics in the field of nursing and healthcare, public health professionals, nurse educators, researchers, nurse managers, physicians, pediatricians and healthcare professionals provides the ideal environment to disseminate and gain current knowledge in the area of Nursing and Healthcare. Nurses and other healthcare professionals will have the opportunity to network with colleagues and exhibitors; discuss best practice research, safety-related outcomes, competencies, and challenges.
Nursing Empowerment conference includes talks such as Plenary lectures and Keynote Speakers, Workshops, Symposium by an eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers, both oral and poster presentations by Invited Speakers. From side to side networking and involvement, Nursing Empowerment-2020 will deliver a prospect for researchers, nursing research article, nurse practitioners, and educators to give-and-take research evidence, practical experiences and innovative ideas on issues related to Nursing.
List of top ten acclaimed Nursing Association and Societies across the globe trending nowadays -
- American Red Cross
- American Nurses Credentialing
- American Nurses Association
- Canadian Nurses Association
- National Nurses United
- Philippine Nurses Association
- Student Nurses Association
- American Academy of Nursing
- Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association
- State Nursing Association
The organizing committee is gearing up for an electrifying and enlightening conference program which will includes speakers, symposium and various programs for participants from all over the world. We invite you to join us at the beautiful and most visited place in the world, Italy during the month of July 13-14, 2020 where you will be sure to have an eloquent experience with scholars from around the world. All members of Nursing Empowerment Organizing Committee look forward to meet you in Italy.
Past Conference Speakers
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Nursing Management
- Surgical Nursing
- Dental Nursing
- International Nursing Education
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Health Care
- Nurse Practitioner
- New Technology in Nursing Education
- Nursing Education
- Innovations in Nursing Education
- Types of Nursing Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Midwifery Nursing
- Women Health Nursing
- Cancer and Tumour Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Paediatrics Nursing
- Clinical Nursing
- Critical Nursing
- Veterinary Nursing
- Travel Nurse
- Telemedicine and e-Health
- Transitional Care Nursing
- Nursing Law
- Primary Healthcare, Nursing and Neonatal Screening
- Pediatric Nursing & Healthcare
- Emergency Nursing & Critical Care
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Breast Cancer & Therapies
- Gerontological Nursing
Who can Attend
- Gypsy Nurse
- Nurse Midwife
- Nursing Care
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurse
- Staff development educators
- Continuing education specialists
- Nursing Lecturers
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Healthcare Industries
- Directors of Association
Why Choose Us
- Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by Eminent Scientists from all over the world.
- Selected contributions will be published in Health Sciences Journal for free of cost.
- Best poster presentations and Young scientist awards.
- Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress.
- Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas.
- A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event:
- Professional View on Nursing and Healthcare issues in 2020.
- Publication of Abstracts in preeminent supported journals
- New Accomplishments with Edu-Tech ideas and solutions
- Exposure to the upcoming Healthcare solutions
- Free access to our forthcoming International events
- Certificate of presentation with International signatories
Venue & Hospitality
Rome is the capital of Italy, also the country’s largest and most populated comune and fourth-most populous city in the European Union. The Metropolitan City of Rome has a population of 4.3 million residents. The city is located in the central-western portion of the Italian Peninsula, within Lazio (Latium), along the shores of Tiber River. Vatican City is an independent country within the city boundaries of Rome, the only existing example of a country within a city: for this reason Rome has been often defined as capital of two states. It is referred to as “Roma Aeterna” (The Eternal City) and “Caput Mundi” (Capital of the World), two central notions in ancient Roman culture. One of the most important city, Rome, was founded in 753 B.C. by Romulus. The Apennine Mountains form its “backbone” and stretch from north to south, with the Tiber River cutting through them in central Italy. Along the northern border, the Alps serve as a natural boundary. The three major bodies of water surrounding Italy are the Adriatic Sea, the Ionian Sea, and the Mediterranean Sea. Ancient Rome is characterized by the seven hills and the Tiber River. The Tiber River flows from the Apennine Mountain, to the Tyrrhenian Sea.